...............and the winner is.................

Posted by Stitchblade | 10:36 AM Jul 27, 2007

I used a random number picker and the winner is Laura from Laura Williams' Musings! Laura is a Christian Homeschooling, stay at home Mom of Seven (7) children... 4 boys, 3 girls. She loves to scrapbook, sew, quilt, garden, crochet, and cross-stitch. SEVEN KIDS!! You ROCK Laura! I will be contacting you for your mailing info shortly! Congratulations! I also wanted to take a moment and thank Shannon from Rocks In My Dryer. You can find the post linking winners here. This was a lot of fun and I can not wait to do it again!!!!

| , | 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. justme // July 27, 2007 at 11:29 AM  

    Hi! This is Anne from http://hidingunderthewillow.blogspot.com and you won my hubby's CD! Please email me your address at annedering at yahoo dot com

    CONGRATULATIONS! ENJOY!! :)

  2. Anonymous // July 27, 2007 at 2:56 PM  

    WOOHOO!! I got your email! Thank you so very much!! I'll email you my info in just a few minutes.

    Laura

  3. peppylady (Dora) // July 27, 2007 at 8:31 PM  

    I don't know if you receive my e-mail or not.
    You are the winner of my package of goodies and on your profile they're 6 people in family.
    I don't want short anyone on the "Idaho Spud Candy Bar"
    Could you please e-mail an address where to send your package.
    Dora

    peppylady_60 at yahoo dot com