Rock Steady punk rock baby.............

Posted by Stitchblade | 2:24 PM Jul 26, 2007

WOW, time flies. I can not believe my wee one is 15 mo old today! She is... I swear.... the best baby in the world. She is so happy all the time. They are all beautiful girls, I am very lucky. She is pictured here modeling my newest trashion dress. It is reclaimed and rockin'! Perfect for the lil punk rock princess. I will be adding this to my etsy later today.
Until then Miss Lauren says "Rock on!"

| , , , | 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // July 26, 2007 at 3:01 PM  

    So big and so cute! I love the dress!

  2. ilse // July 26, 2007 at 4:55 PM  

    Rock on, mama! Your girls being that wonderful speaks of you! Happy month day, Emma & B!!! i.

  3. ilse // July 26, 2007 at 4:56 PM  

    Yay!!! Happy month-day Emma & B!!!

  4. ilse // July 26, 2007 at 4:57 PM  

    Happy Month-Day, Emma & B!!!