A GRAND opening!!

Posted by Stitchblade | 6:45 AM Feb 5, 2008

Yes Yes Yes....I just joined THE GRANOLA CHICKS RING! The Ring is a congo cart of wahms! Its very awesome and I am so happy they invited me to come on board! Right now I have some previews up for Thursdays stocking. I will be putting more up, but right now you can go LOOK, but not buy...by clicking here. This is going to keep me very busy! They have planned themes as well, so once a month everyone will stock with the same theme in mind! How fun!

Here are some recent customs I have completed.....

Wool longies for my Canadian friend!
Photobucket

Cashmere NB/SMALL Soaker for my Mississippi Mama!
Photobucket
Photobucket

More Baby Stash for Mississipi Mama!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More...
Photobucket

This is the set that made me cry...lol I didn't want to send it to her! DANGIT
Photobucket

| , , | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. 'Cuz I Felt Like It! // February 5, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

    Cute stuff yo! If I knew you were gonna sew labels on like that, I woulda sent you the labels I screwed up! Maybe I can salvage them from the trash....they're probably still there (the one in my work room, so no gross stuff in it!)

    Now, hook me up with the granola thing yo....I'm not sellin CRAP lately!!!