RME...FREE MONEY!

Posted by Stitchblade | 11:57 AM Feb 9, 2008


I now accept payments via RME! If you havem't heard of it leave me a comment with your email address and I will send info to you. They are running a promotion where you get $25 to sign up! It is owned by the creator of AOL. I just spent part of my $25 in an Etsy shop :) ALSO...if you sign up with my referral I get $10! AS A BONUS TO YOU>>>>>>If you complete the sign up and I have gotten my $10 for reffering you I will send 1/2 of it to you! So you will make a total of $30 for signing up if you go from my referral. What ya think? Its a WIN WIN! Lots of WAHMS are now accepting this as a payment form, so what are ya waiting for????? Free shopping money!!!!
EDITING TO ADD I THINK THIS SIGN UP BONUS STUFF HAS ENDED!

| , | 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Allison // February 21, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

    OOoh - I am so in! I love free money. My email is heinousshrew@gmail.com

    Thanks!

  2. Stitchblade // February 21, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

    Sent you the invite! I have been using it a lot and I LOVE IT! No fees deducted and they will deposit quickly to your bank when you do a transfer of funds!