A wonderful park day in FEBRUARY!

Posted by Stitchblade | 8:42 AM Feb 11, 2008

Yesterday was a gorgeous day! We have not had much of a winter here this year. I bet that means we will have a horribly hot summer! I am not looking forward to that at all. Here are some pictures of our fun at the park.

Now for some random things you can find in peoples yards near my home!
YES this is a DINOSAUR in someones yard...



This here is a toilet with a big 'ol barbie sitting on it reading a newspaper....interesting....

| | 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 11, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

    I love the photos! Looks like it was a fantastic day! I couldn't stop laughing at Barbie on the pot! Strange stuff in people's yards!

  2. ilse // February 11, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

    the kids look great!! and wow, maybe i need to be your neighbor!!!

  3. 'Cuz I Felt Like It! // February 14, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

    Holy crapper! Barbie on the pot! Love it!