The great Music on a Blog ordeal

Posted by Stitchblade | 8:30 AM Sep 1, 2007

OK...I have went back and forth with this. I add it, I remove it, I add it again. Well I decided I really like music on a blog. I decided to choose the mellower stuff that appeals to me and would appeal to more of you. Some of it being things I listened to so many years ago and it all brings back some sort of memory. Remember Lisa Loeb, The Violent Femmes?? Ha ha that all brings back fun memories. I need all the trigger points I can get because I am getting so forgetful! What I did decide was to change was the location of my player. I put it right here to the left at the top. I figure if it really bothers someone they can quickly click pause since it is right there. I hope that having music will not turn you off my page but maybe keep you around a little longer to listen to some things from the past and possibly trigger some of your old memories.....Ok I am off to listen to my blog music while I drink my coffee and chacha!

| 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Unknown // September 2, 2007 at 6:55 AM  

    Hey Switchblade!
    Cheers for the comment, this blog is ACEO crazy and I'm sure you'll find loads of links here to get started. I think you can paint or print on whatever material you want as long as it's 2.5 inches by 3.5.
    http://aceotogo.typepad.com/my_weblog/

    PS: AWESOME music on your blog! Mazzy Star! There's a blast from the past! ha ha!