So I got tagged....

Posted by Stitchblade | 11:06 PM Sep 7, 2007

Jessica tagged me! She's always giving me some kind of funk, crazy broad! 7 Awesome things about me?

1. I make very pretty children with awesome outgoing crazy personalities!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2. I have an awesome husband (common law..... if you want to get technical, they do that here in Texas), and he is an awesome dad.....



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3. I'm an artist in more ways than one.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4. I'm a faithful and trustworthy friend. Those that I am friends with I love with all my heart.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5. I can do pretty much anything that I try to do, there would be way too many pictures to post here...just take my word for it...I can do it all.

6. I have a big awesome house in the country..just check out that rad porch swing!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


7. I'm me...nothing more nothing less

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now who shall I tag?????
If you're on this list..HAHA yer it!





| , , | 7 comments »

7 comments

  1. Jodi @ Happy House Quilts // September 8, 2007 at 9:38 AM  

    Love your red hair!!! You are awesome!!! Did you build that porch swing? I've got 3 girls too! Do your talk as much as mine do??? My brain never gets to rest.

    Crafting brings sanity!

  2. Anonymous // September 8, 2007 at 10:33 AM  

    I love your hair! I will work on mine 7 things!

  3. ~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions // September 8, 2007 at 6:46 PM  

    Aww, what BEAUTIFUL pictures!! Your girls are just gorgeous, and you are definitely an awesome woman!

  4. Stitchblade // September 9, 2007 at 11:33 AM  

    Thanks everyone! My hair is MUCH longer now. I need a more recent picture.

  5. ilse // September 9, 2007 at 8:26 PM  

    heyyyy awesome mama!!!! your girls are beautiful, so is your stuff and YOU!

    OK so is it that I have to come up with the 7 things you did??? i told you already i'm a loser and don't know what it means to be tagged, DERRRR :P you know you still love me though!!! :D

  6. ilse // September 9, 2007 at 8:26 PM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  7. Allison // September 10, 2007 at 3:22 PM  

    You really do have very lovely children! Looking forward to seeing a more recent pic of you. Thanks for commenting on my blog btw!