Camping and Shoes....

Posted by Stitchblade | 1:38 PM Aug 13, 2008


I'm trying to plan a camping trip for all the girls. Possibly going to Turner Falls in OK. I think the little ones are at an age where something like this would be quite enjoyable. Don't get me wrong, they have all been camping several times...I just mean with the falls and playing in the streams. Planning this has me window shopping for goodies we need to go. The girls definitely need some Teva's (me too please!). While checking out pricing I found this great pair:
Totally loving these! They are even on sale at Footwear etc. Anyhow while looking at the Teva's for the girls I came across Dansko Clogs. I am thinking I need a pair of clogs..not for camping, but just because I like them.
I'm barefoot around here most of the time...you know how us country folk are, so I think these would be awesome to have to slip on, stylish too! Brown or Black is the question though???? Free shipping on any pair of Dansko over $59.98 and no sales tax!

| | 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 13, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

    I would go with black!! Ok well I love black and loathe brown so you can see why I would say that!!

  2. Sophia Tantillo Alger // August 16, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

    I'll meet you there! We have been a few times. It is awesome.

  3. Anonymous // September 21, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

    These shoes are not for me