Superfoods

Posted by Stitchblade | 2:13 PM Aug 24, 2008

I have been reading about Superfoods.  Superfoods...all the good stuff that makes us have more energy, fight off disease and all that grooviness.  I came across Orovo Top 10 Superfoods products.  They have a list of the Top 10 Superfoods and everything they are good for.  Definitely something to look into...I am not getting any younger and health is becoming increasingly important to us.  One health minded thing that we have done was cutting out soda.  We use to always have soda in the house.  Over the last few years though it has became a VERY rare thing to find in our home.  I think this has made me feel a lot better.  I used to drink coke, and J drank Dr. Pepper.  The only time I have a soda anymore is if I happen to be out having something to eat, because restaurant tea usually bites.  I am a picky tea drinker.  I like MY tea and pretty much only my tea.  Well my moms tea which is where my tea came from anyhow. 

| | 0 comments »

0 comments