Double Espresso please!

Posted by Stitchblade | 6:49 PM Aug 28, 2008

OH boy what have I gotten myself into? The girls had 4H sign ups today. Lauren is 4 so she is old enough for Clover Kids. Morgan and Lauren both signed up for 5 classes each! I have no idea what to expect. No clue what all is involved. I am clueless. Yes clueless. Yea, that's right.


This weekend is the Ben Cooksey Memorial show and we will be there in full force. BWB from Texas, Arkansas (now TX), and even California. The BWB girls in GA have their own thing going on at the Drive Invasion. Both events outside in the heat. Fro's galore. No one rocks a Fro like Jessica, but I am working on it.

I think I need a turbocharger installed in my brain. That would make things much easier.
Oh yea...we (Morgan, but you know it is a WE since someone has to get her there right?) are also going to be joining an American Girl Book club as well. Am I nuts?

| , | 0 comments »

0 comments