My little Artists!

Posted by Stitchblade | 8:21 AM Aug 8, 2008


This was yesterday right after Play-doh. I wanted to post them last night but I was so tired. SO, um yea....my kids change clothing daily...these are from yesterday. Our humongous paint tray is the plastic lid from our eggs. Works EXTREMELY well as a paint tray. Some of the cups have water, others paint and they were mixing colors. My girls are pretty darn artistic if you ask me. Lauren can draw so well already and she is only 4. I showed her one time the other day how to draw a pig and she mastered it second try! Maybe she will be a tattoo artist like her mama? Nah, I would rather her not be...maybe a book illustrator!

| , , , | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Jane Sr. // August 8, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

    That egg tray is a fantastic idea!!