Addicted To Books

Posted by Stitchblade | 7:31 PM Nov 25, 2008

My computer as you have previously read is on the fritz. Dying. Dead. Well sometimes not dead but partially resurrected like at this very moment. It's working a little bit, but I can not do much. This has been going on for about a month. It crashes. Then it crashes again. Each time getting worse and worse. So in this time of no Internet to entertain me I have rediscovered my love of books. I've become a book junkie again and the local libraries are my pusher.

| , , | 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Renee // November 25, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

    What a coincidence! I have the same dealer! ;)

  2. Anonymous // December 5, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

    I can totally relate to both the computer and book addiction. We have 17 full-size bookshelves in our house, all loaded with books, but I have to squeeze reading in between homeschooling, blogging, and doing graphic design and layout.

    Glad I finally stopped by your site. Saw your link on the DCHSA forum :)