Road Trips And Good Friends

Posted by Stitchblade | 8:47 AM Nov 16, 2008

Lately I have been planning (just in my head of course) a road trip. Just me and a few good friends as well as J. Straight through Texas, stopping at any ghost towns along the way and all the was to las vegas. I have always wanted to go. I have a friend that goes every year with her husband, every year they have a blast. They go see cool shows, gamble a bit, drink a bit and have a good time. I used to plan on going to Las Vegas and getting married in a drive thru by a fat Elvis. I still think about that. I want cool memories to talk about when I am old and sitting on the front porch chewing tobacco and drinking whiskey. I want to go to Vegas. Jessica let's go to Vegas....OK?

| , , , | 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Renee // November 17, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

    I LOVE Vegas. I think you should go!!!

  2. LinLori // November 23, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

    Lemme know if you go to Vegas - I'll drive down and meet you there!