Rambling Cause Its Working For A Minute

Posted by Stitchblade | 7:35 PM Nov 25, 2008

Friday is my birthday. I'll be 34...I think... J's is like a week later.
I think how cool it would be to have a party for J&I, but instead all I know is that I have very few friends that actually live in Texas, so who would come? Yea, maybe if I got out more I would make some more friends, but I can't... so oh well. It's hard to make more friends my age, when most of the women my age act their age, and well frankly...in my head I am still about 21-23. I mean I am mature and have my responsibilities, but I still like to have fun. I like to go out and have some drinks, watch some bands. I still like to dye my hair, get tattoos, and be young. I don't want to sit around talking to "Martha Smith" about Ephadrasil hardcore and her recent wrinkle cream purchase. I want to still be young, and I will stay this way as long as I can.

| , , , | 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. La Mama Naturale' // November 28, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

    Happy Birthday!! Best wishes. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

  2. In All Things // December 2, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

    I am so behind on blog reading! Happy belated birthday. I want to be cool and say I would be there for your party, but since I'm not that good at keeping up w/blogs lately, I wouldn't have known about it. We should really get this walking thing going with the AP group.

  3. Joleen // December 4, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

    I am a total loser. HAPPY (super belated) BIRTHDAY!! and I already know what you mean!!