DREAM HOUSE "If I was Rich"

Posted by Stitchblade | 8:17 AM Nov 11, 2008

I have 2 different types of dream homes. Yea, I day dream a lot! I have an "if I was rich" dream home, and an "I want to be self sufficient" dream home. Currently I think about the "I want to be self sufficient" home on a daily basis. things are scary to me right now and I worry about the future. Today I will list 10 things about the "if I was rich" home.

The "if I was rich" home has the following 10 things. It has enough bedrooms so no guest would ever have to sleep in the living room. It has a theater with home theater seating and an old school popcorn cart. A Practice/Recording music room. A huge library, playground, pool, those wall vacuum things like The Duggar's have. Hmmm... a hot tub! Oh I totally need a craft room that is fully decked out with storage for everything. Then I think the last thing would be a stage for the girl's.

| , , , | 0 comments »

0 comments