I've Won A "MAJOR AWARD"

Posted by Stitchblade | 9:55 AM Dec 9, 2008


Ok, I didn't win this rad lamp, but I was awarded a blog award! Tracy from One Retro Mama gave it to me!

The award is for PROXIMITY and it's explained this way:
"This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


This is my first blog award! Woohooo! Now I get to award 8 others! Who will then award 8 more, and it will go on and on.

So...here are the bloggers I award!

'Cuz I Felt Like It for being 100% real ALWAYS! Everything you read on her blog is truly 100% her and I love her.

Christi's Creative Side for being a very talented STRONG mama!

Hello Jobi because she is RAD and her kids are RAD, she just needs to update her blog!

4 Girls and a Marine truly a great person and new to the blogging world

Blah Blah Blah Blog I love reading her posts, just check out her newest one about her dog for sale!

Dinker and Giggles She always posts very imformative blog posts and reviews, check out all of her giveaways that are currently going on. She is also a great person!

SWift wOrds is local to me and she is also a poet and an awesome mama

Five J's this is a blog that I just started reading. This mama does a lot and there is a TON of great stuff over there!

Now go check all these great people out and give them some love!

| , | 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. nikkicrumpet // December 9, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

    WOW...how nice are yout! Thanks so much for thinking of me...and for the linky award love! Ya just made my day!

  2. In All Things // December 9, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

    Thanks for the award and kind comments!

  3. jamnsfld76 // December 10, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

    OH Brandy, you are too sweet, I am don't think my pathetic attempt at blogging is worthy of an award yet, but I wuv you for thinking of me. I miss our chats. Thanks for making my day!

  4. Joleen // December 15, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

    Oh my gosh! I am so cyber-honored! You rock. And like, who else can I pass this on to?! Hm.... wheels aturnin'. Thanks so much!