Ultimate Party Meatballs Recipe

Posted by Stitchblade | 8:04 PM Dec 19, 2008

I know you all probably have all kinds of holiday family dinners to attend. This requires you to think of something to prepare and take! It's not like your busy enough right? So how about something easy this year?

Heinz and Ocean Spray have teamed up to bring you a great easy recipe for this years holiday season! Their Ultimate Party Meatball recipe only has 3 ingredients and 2 steps! How much easier can it get?

Ingredients:

  • 1 16-ounce can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
  • 1 12-ounce bottle Heinz® Chili Sauce
  • 1 2-pound bag frozen, pre-cooked, cocktail-size meatballs
Directions:

Combine sauces in a large saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring until smooth. Add meatballs. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.

Makes 30 appetizer servings.

Want it even easier?????? Of course you do!

Slow cooker Preparation:

Place meatballs in a slow cooker. Combine sauces and pour over meatballs. Cover and cook 4 hours on HIGH.

Heinz and Ocean Spray have many other recipes, entertaining tips, and even a sweepstakes! The grand prize is $3000 to throw the ultimate party. I know you love to party!

I would like to thank Mom Central for sending me this awesome recipe to try out! It was a big hit with my kids and I will be making it again for Christmas Eve!






| , | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Jane Sr. // December 20, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

    Holy Yummy....I think I'm gonna try that this weekend!