Could I Be Arrested?

Posted by Stitchblade | 10:35 PM Jan 1, 2009

So once upon a time ago.......I was almost arrested for my purse. I have a purse that I purchased at the mall. I totally didn't ever think I could go to jail for it. Well long story short...I was pulled over, officer said it was illegal for me to carry the purse and that he very well could take me to jail right then and there. Texas cops don't seem to like me too much. Anyhow I'll have to take a picture of the purse and post the full story another day. The purse had a small miniature pair of brass knuckles as the clasp. This apparently makes the purse a weapon. So my question now is, could I be arrested for wearing these?

| , , | 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 2, 2009 at 5:49 AM  

    I don't know if you could be arrested or not, but they sure are cool looking!!

    Wouldn't that be a great story for when you grow up!

  2. LinLori // January 3, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

    Pffft, only arrested for being so darn good looking in them!!