Menu Plan Monday

Posted by Stitchblade | 4:38 PM Jan 26, 2009

Ohhh I am so stickin' to what I said! 2 weeks in a row yo!

Again my menu starts with Sunday at our house. This week I am just listing the dinners:

  • Sunday: Broccoli Beef with Rice (super easy! Leave a comment if you would like me to post the recipe...cheap too)
  • Monday: Frozen Pizza's (I'm sick so I changed this to tonight, it should have been for 4H night)
  • Tuesday: Salisbury Steak again...it was such a huge hit and is highly in demand here (EASY & CHEAP!)
  • Wednesday: White Trash Spaghetti (My moms recipe that my BFF named)
  • Thursday: Baked Garlic Chicken
  • Friday: Meatloaf
  • Saturday: By the maniacs request...Hot Dogs....easy enough!
P.S.....have you checked out the giveaways at orgjunkie?

| , , , , | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Bethany // January 28, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

    I'd like to get your recipe for Broccoli Beef with Rice, please!