Send Me Your Coupons!

Posted by Stitchblade | 1:55 PM Jan 22, 2009

PLEASE?

It's for a good cause. Morgan (age 10) has her 4H projects going and one of her projects is collecting coupons for military families. If you want to help out let me know and I will give you our address to send them too. I am pretty sure they can be expired as well.

Also, if you are in the Denton area, she is doing her own food drive. If you want to help her by donating, again please contact me and I will send you the info for dropping off food for this. Nothing that needs refrigeration please!

You all rock! Thanks for helping a kid help her community!

| , , , | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 23, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

    Just an FYI Military families overseas can use coupons up to 6 months past the expiration date.



    Hope this helps increase the amount of coupons being sent to Morgan!