Remember Those Changes?

Posted by Stitchblade | 9:18 AM Jan 15, 2009

Remember the changes I mentioned? Well they are happening now, as you can probably tell. Things look a bit different around here, new name even! Other things are finally coming together as well. You can go take a look at how the website is coming together: Stitchblade Designs. Still working on it, but its definitely coming together!

Also check out the website I have been building for my Husbands Band HIT & RUN, and also our friends HAMMERLOCK from Oakland Ca.

Some of you that have been reading for awhile know that our friend BC committed suicide back in July. He was our friend and the bass player for HIT & RUN. It took them a very long time to find someone who could take on his spot in the band. After searching for MANY months they have found that person. Mark from Mitra and Pumping Ethyl has joined them on bass. They are coming back full force playing a show with AGNOSTIC FRONT at Lola's Saloon in Fort Worth, TX on February 14th. Yea, I guess you know what my Valentines Day plans are haha, maybe they will play me a love song?

| , , , , , | 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. 'Cuz I Felt Like It! // January 15, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

    Everything is really comin' along! Your site looks great too! You're gettin' all fancy on me and stuff!

  2. Melanie // January 15, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

    I added your new blog name. Looking good!

  3. Anonymous // January 15, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

    Love the new changes!!