Cozi Gets Me Organized, now isn't that nice!

Posted by Stitchblade | 2:58 PM Jan 12, 2009

One of my resolutions was to get organized! I'm on the hunt for all that can help. Mom Central sent me off to review "Cozi".

First things first....it is FREE, that's rad. I really like free stuff.

What can Cozi do for us?

  • Manage Crazy Schedules
  • Track Shopping and To-Do Lists
  • Organize Household Chores
  • Stay in Communication
  • Share Memories
Here are some of the features:
  • Family Calendar
  • Family Journal
  • Customizable Lists
  • Photo Screen Saver
  • Reminders and Messages
  • Sync with Outlook
  • Mobile Phone Access
All you need to get started is a Cozi account—it's quick and easy, with no downloads required!

“In addition to the ways that moms can get their shopping lists and calendars already on any mobile phone via text message and using our toll free number, Cozi now has a mobile version especially for the iPhone and Windows Mobile phones. Families can now sign-in and access their Cozi account using their mobile web browsers. They can add and edit shopping lists and view and edit their family calendar using the mobile version of Cozi right from their iPhone. This is a new feature! You can learn more about it here:http://www.cozi.com/Promo-Cozi-Mobile.htm



















So, I highly recommend you check out this FREE site to help you too! Very user friendly and like I mentioned before.... it is FREE. You can keep everything together in one place and even sync it to your outlook, check it from your phone etc!

I'm off to go work on my page some more! I truly needed a site like this.

Thanks to Mom Central for letting me know about it and letting me share it with my readers! Please check it out and leave me a comment letting me know what you think and if it is useful to you.

| , , , | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. ~Lori~ // January 13, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

    Oh very cool! Thanks!