Awesome mail!

Posted by Stitchblade | 10:13 PM Aug 20, 2007


Today was a GREAT mail day! I received my awesome new bag from The Peach! Let me tell ya, it ROCKS. Check it out........
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also got this nice vintage pattern from her.......
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There is still more...check out these awesome pieces from Kuen Designs. I ordered custom ones so mine have different sayings. These are going to make great gifts........

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then I also got another prize from the Very Bloggy Give Away hosted by Rocks In My Dryer. A great Usborne book for my girls from Learning2Love. They love it! Thank you Marianne!

What did I accomplish? Um...not a whole lot. Well I did do like 100 loads of laundry and dishes, cleaned the bathroom and also finished this little Apron Dress...... Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

| , , | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. sweetfuzzies // August 22, 2007 at 11:40 PM  

    Hi there! Don't you just love getting stuff in the mail that aren't bills? =) Thanks for finding me! I don't know what happened but my blog ring thing got messed up. I thought I had fixed it, but I'm no longer your neighbor. Oh well... anyway I'm so happy you visited me. Your daughter is a great model by the way!