Would you like cream? Sugar? Olive oil?

Posted by Stitchblade | 10:05 AM Aug 1, 2007

Monday night was a horrid night. Ms Emma woke up whimpering, I picked her up and she projectile vomited on me. She continued this all night long. Poor girl. SO needless to say I was up the entire night. Tuesday morning I make my pot of coffee, I am so dead tired at this point. I pour that first cup, add my caramel flavoring (not the sauce but the syrupy flavoring), and my creamer, stir it and get ready to take that first sip. But what is that??? The creamer is separating, there are tiny oil spills on my coffee. My tired self had poured OLIVE OIL in my coffee instead of the caramel flavoring. UGH. I am so glad I actually noticed it and did not take a sip. Fast forward to Tuesday night. Yea, I suddenly start vomiting, a few hours later my oldest daughter starts vomiting. This goes on all night and is still going on this morning. My middle daughter is not sick at all. That makes me wonder if it is something we ate and not a bug? UGH....I'm going to go lay back down now.

| | 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. heidi @ ggip // August 1, 2007 at 3:49 PM  

    Well, I really hope you all feel better soon!!!! That is hilarious though about the coffee!

    Thanks for stopping by again!

  2. sweetfuzzies // August 2, 2007 at 3:16 AM  

    Oh no, sorry you are sick along with the kiddos. That's the worst... when you just want to lie down but can't. Your coffee story reminds me of the time we ran the dishwasher with oil instead of dishwash liquid. eeek. Don't ask how it happend.

    Hope you're better!

  3. ilse // August 2, 2007 at 1:26 PM  

    oh mama! hope all of you recover soooon! too funny about your coffee. well, i'm sure it wasn't at the moment! (i forgot to put the pot back under the coffee thing and yes, went to pee. i cannot tell you where i haven't found coffee in the freaking kitchen! :P hope you get some rest, B!!!i.

  4. Stitchblade // August 4, 2007 at 8:36 AM  

    Oh I swear if i had drank that OH MY, ugh it gives me shivers just thinking about it!!! Thanks for all the well wishes. We feel sooo much better, just tired and drained feeling.