Continued Sale and OMG Christmas is coming....

Posted by Stitchblade | 7:46 AM Aug 7, 2007

I decided to continue my sale through Saturday. I have added some new items and have more planned for this week. The newest addition is the paperback book cover. I think these would make great teacher appreciation gifts! Not to mention friends and family. Really there are only like 4 more months til Christmas. CRAZY. This year I am going to try my hardest to have all of my shopping done in Oct. I hate hate hate being there during last minute shopping. I do not do well in large crazy mobs of shoppers. I get a little, (A LOT) stressed out by the whole thing. Do any of you have goals set for Christmas shopping? One goal I have is to make most of my gifts this year. I think I can do that for all friends and family.

| , , | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. heidi @ ggip // August 7, 2007 at 11:07 AM  

    I try to shop early too. However, I think I won't try to make as many gifts this year because that means that I do all the work and my husband does nothing.