YEA! Mail goodies!

Posted by Stitchblade | 8:05 AM Aug 10, 2007

This is the first moment I have had free to post. I have gotten 2 Dog Days Of Summer packages!! One was a box from Dora of PeppyLady, I did not get to snap a picture because my children ran off in all directions with the contents of the box!!!! I had wanted to take a picture first and it just didn't get to happen! There is a photo of the goodies on her blog though. She sent an awesome Recipe book, in which we have already found some recipes to try, some magazines, some fun pads, a very pretty dish towel (can never have enough of those here!), a book for me to read, and a bunch of unique candy bars. My 3 yr old has claimed most of the candy bars, she loves them! Thank you sooo much for the goodies, it was a big hit here! OH and we have dogs in common, that is why I had asked about yours. I will post pictures of mine for you to see. I had never even heard of Blue Heelers before moving to Texas. They seem to be the dog of choice for the whole state. After having them I can see why, they are amazingly smart animals! The one sitting nice and pretty is a 2yr old male. The one that is blurry is a puppy that was a Christmas present for my oldest daughter. She looks to be mixed with Lab.

So again thank you Dora! We loved our goodies!

Next was from Anne of HidingUnderthewillow. Anne sent us her talented Husbands debut CD. Its called Sketches. Anne he is SO good! I love piano music and this was very awesome! Nothing calms my kids down as good as music! I believe Anne has a post on her blog that tells you where you can listen to a sample of her husbands cd, so be sure to hop over to her blog and check it out! Thank you again for sharing his music with us!

I love good mail days! My winner should be getting her stuff anytime now, my ill family delayed my mailing for about a week!!!

| , | 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. heidi @ ggip // August 10, 2007 at 9:49 AM  

    You're right. Good mail days are few and far between--making them special!

  2. justme // August 10, 2007 at 12:45 PM  

    I'm glad you're enjoying it! :) Can you believe he is a third (if not more) generation musician? There is TALENT flowing in his blood. So when I hear these wonderful praises I like to tease and say, "Yeah, those lessons sure paid off!" I'm so proud of him!

  3. peppylady (Dora) // August 10, 2007 at 4:07 PM  

    I don't why I stopped in and sure glad you received your box of goodies.
    I sure hope Sharron or someone will do anther giveaway party.
    I do a scavenger hunt at change of the season and my next one will fall.
    Your little doggy sort of look like our dog Daisy.
    Tomorrow I'll post about your goodie box.
    I'll try to stop back by sometime again.
    Stop by sometime.