....and even more great goodies!

Posted by Stitchblade | 11:57 AM Jul 31, 2008

Queen of the Click is giving away these super cool hair things called Knot Heads...and a $10 GC to Amazon!

Mamanista is giving away a great Trendy Tadpole Tee!

From Crochetcilin to Homeschoolopoly is giving away a "green" shopping tote!

Snapshot is giving away a BUNCH of stuff!

BossSanders is giving away an Organic Hotslings Sling!

First Impressions is giving away a Sleepy Wrap!

Designs by Sheila is giving away a blog design!

Family Musings is giving away free Cereal!

Nature Moms Blog is giving away a great Baby Pkg!

Taffy Talk is giving away $40 worth of fabric!

Scary Mommy is giving away a custom bucket filled with bath time or arts and crafts goodies!

| | 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 1, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

    Thanks for all the GREAT info!!

  2. Bethany LaShell // August 5, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

    Very cool contests; I will have to check them out.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog a while back. I have not been checking it regularly--shame on me! I have not heard of the planner you mentioned, but am always interested in checking out new ones. I will be reviewing The Old Schoolhouse Ultimate Planner soon; I can't wait to check out all its features! I'd love to add you as a friend on blogspot, but I don't know how! Do you?

    Thanks & blessings to you & yours.

  3. Jennifer // August 6, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

    Thanks for the linky love!

    Thanks for stopping by my giveaway recently. I have another one going on this week too!

    http://www.familymusings.com/2008/08/return-of-banana-splits.html