Remembering a Friend, helping a family

Posted by Stitchblade | 2:09 PM Jul 5, 2008

Taking this time to remember a friend and to reflect on life. Ben Cooksey was a very talented person. He was a musician, an artist, a friend, a son, a brother, and an uncle. I am sure he has made an impact in many peoples lifes over the years, and will be missed by many. I am sharing some of my photos here of him and hope that people will take the time to pray for his family in this horrible time. To help his family with expenses we are selling HIT & RUN cds. If you can, please order one below or visit HIT & RUN. I think the first picture is very suiting. Looking back in the rear view mirror. Looking back like I know all of you are doing trying to figure out what could have been done or said to change this all. Instead look back and think of all the good times, that is how I am sure he would want it.





















Go maire sibh bhur saol nua.

| | 0 comments »

0 comments