Lots of posts today..more contests!

Posted by Stitchblade | 6:07 PM Jul 30, 2008

Over at Laundry Tree they are giving away Soap Nuts!


Confessions of an Apron Queen is giving away a vintage Apron from her apron shop Rick Rack Attack!

Mommin' It Up is giving away a $25 GC to CVS!

One Thing is giving away a book, notecards and chocolate!

Where the Kudzu Grows is giving away a $25 GC to Barnes and Noble!

Chic Shopper Chick is having a giveaway of one set of social stationery and one set of Momager Calling cards

Mommy Cracked is also giving away calling cards!

Mom Most Traveled is giving away a SweatPea3 mp3 player!

| | 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Mandy // July 30, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

    Thank you so much for listing my contest! I appreciate it. I've subscribed to your blog! It's awesome!

  2. CanCan // August 1, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

    Thanks for highlighting my contest too! It makes me feel appreciated :)