Deal of the day!

Posted by Stitchblade | 8:24 AM Jul 20, 2008

Yesterday I went grocery shopping at Kroger's. I got 4 16oz pkgs of fresh strawberries for $5.00! I thought that was an excellent deal! My girls ate one whole package just last night. I saved over $50.00 with just my Kroger card..imagine had I had my coupons! Since life is slowing down I am venturing back into the crazy coupon world!


Haircuts! Emma's first in fact! Emma's hair has grown in like a shag haircut....wispy bangs and all. Its really funny to me that she is 2 and already appeared to have a hairstyle. Well Lauren decided she wanted bangs so I cut hers and then Emma wants hers done too, so here are my girls and their new hairdo's. Lauren looks like a totally different person and I catch myself looking at her like who the heck is this kid dancing around my house????
The next day.....Lauren says "I want my big hair back" I reply well honey you asked me to cut your bangs, we cut your hair off. She then comes back with "I want you to put it back...I know use the glue stick and glue it back on!" HAHAHA! Secretly though she loves it and I catch her on her stool in the bathroom looking at it and fixing it.

| , , | 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Jane Sr. // July 20, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

    Those strawberries look absolutely delicious!!!
    And the girls are adorable!

  2. ~Lori~ // July 20, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

    Whoo hoo on good deals!!

    The girls are adorable!

  3. Christi // July 21, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

    great deal on the strawberries!! and your girls are freakin cute!