More little money makers..

Posted by Stitchblade | 4:03 PM Jul 11, 2008

OK, so I was reading an article on Frugal Dad called 75 Tips to Survive a Down Economy. A lot of them are things we already did, but there were a few things on there that we needed to still do. I noticed that he talked about Cash Crate. I have seen this site before but wasn't sure if it was legit. He does it and so I decided to join last night. Its pretty cool, the cash amount moves from pending to earned pretty fast too. My minimum payout amount is set to $10, with my payout date set as the 15Th. I just started yesterday and already have this now:

July's Earnings: $9.18
Pending Earnings: $41.05
Points: 8

The points can be saved up and spent on things like on mypoints (If you want an invite to Mypoints let me know, I LOVE Mypoints and have earned MANY giftcards from there). I noticed a Starbucks gift card for points! I also used the Netflix offer on Cash Crate to sign up for a free trial where it also earns money to my account through Cash Crate. Tomorrow (Since calls are free on Saturdays) I am calling our cable company and getting rid of the Cable TV. We do not need it! I was impressed at the amount of shows that are available for immediate viewing right on the computer from Netflix! So much cheaper! We have had Netflix in the past and we enjoyed it, but they didn't offer the watch now option then.

Do you have a favorite money maker site? Let me know!

| | 0 comments »

0 comments