That girl LinLori from Boho Baby Designs

Posted by Stitchblade | 10:35 PM Jul 14, 2008

There's this girl....I call her Lin. She is one of those girls that I just know I would get a long with. Like I see us drinking coffee and talking over top of one another cause we're all jacked up on caffeine and hyper like that. She has some mad skills....

1. Whats yer nickname? You know the one that the Hubby calls you?
Lol! He calls me Kitten. He says it's because I'm very cute but I have really sharp claws, haha!

2. How many kids do you have?
Two gorgeous little girls - Anaya (3) and Breanne (10 months)

3. What is your fav color?
Oh, gosh. I'm so indecisive. I love any shade of blue, and red comes in a close second.

4. Favorite song?
I can only pick one? The current is The Story by Brandi Carlile. She's such an amazing vocalist! I had the awesome opportunity to see her in Reno a week back - amazing show.
Brandi Carlile

5. Favorite movie?
Oh, wow. This is a tough one, but ultimately, I have to go with Serenity. It's by far the best sci-fi movie in existence. And the only sci-fi movie my husband will watch!
serenity movie poster
6. You have an etsy shop and I have certainly shopped there, please tell everyone else about it.
Boho Baby Designs is pretty much like another baby for me. I've been crocheting for about seven or so years now, and really love making small toys and different little accessories. It's so relaxing for me, and to be able to share that with other people, and have people pay for my work, is just unbelievable. Now that we're settled from our move to Nevada, I'm hoping to re-open on July 15th!

7. Favorite food?
Oooh, restaurant food? Italian, hands down. Jack in the Box owns me when it comes to fast food!

8. Favorite online community?
Granola Chicks, of course! Hands down the best community I've ever been a part of!

9. Favorite WAHMS?
Stitchblade - of course you're on my list! ;)
Cotton Mamma - so many awesome items. Totally gifted mama, exceptional customer service!
The Granola Chicks Ring - Excellent congo of some really talented WAHMs! One of my favorite places to go drool when I'm low on cash, lol!

10. Favorite pic of you!
That, at the moment, would have to be the one of me wearing that rocking tie on headband you made! I've got nothing but compliments about it!

Lin should be reopening her shop soon! She said the 15th, but you know how mamas are! Anyhow you can always contact her through her blog or etsy convo for a custom!

| , | 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Christi // July 15, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

    very cool :)

  2. Jane Sr. // July 15, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

    neat oh...I like interviews