Halloween!

Posted by Stitchblade | 1:20 PM Oct 16, 2008



So Halloween is coming, I absolutely LOVE Halloween! Now things are too tight to do it this year, but I promise....next year I am having a HUGE Halloween bash with Halloween invitations
and all the other stuff that goes along with throwing a real big bash! This year however....we will just settle for taking the kiddos out Trick Or Treating. YUM...free candy! My kids have figured out what they want to be and really I have no investment this year besides having to get a witch hat for Lauren. Lauren chose to be a witch after getting a very cool witch costume minus the hat in a box of freecycle stuff. PERFECT! Little money to be spent makes me a very happy mama! Lauren and Morgan have both chosen to be punk rockers. Again...no investment because they both already have clothing that will work for this. So a witch hat, some bags of candy and we are set! What are your kiddos being for Halloween? What do you have planned?

| , , , | 4 comments »

4 comments

  1. Candace // October 16, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

    Anna is going to be a Geisha girl. I found an adorable little outfit at the flea market for $10.00. You can't find a costume for that price any where else. Now I am trying to decide if I am going to paint her hair black or just leave it brown!?!

  2. ~Lori~ // October 16, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

    I can not wait to see pics of the girls dressed up!

  3. Shelton Sales // October 17, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

    These are really cute Halloween invitations announcements, but I found four websites that have lots of scary Halloween invitations cards, personalized Halloween invitations, Free Halloween party invitations and custom Halloween party invitations at:

    http://www.cardsshoppe.com/holiday-invitations/halloween-invitations-cards.htm
    http://www.express-invitations.com/holiday-invitations/halloween-invitations.php
    http://www.holiday-invitations.com/halloween-party-invitations-24.htm
    http://www.invitations-shoppe.com/halloween-party-invitations-1-1.htm

    I have ordered from all four for different Halloween occasions and been very pleased. Take and look and see what you think

  4. TinaBug // October 18, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

    My daughter wanted to be Hannah Montana up until about two days ago. *humph* I thought, yay, Hannah Montana would be easy. She bought the wig with her allowance money and she has a HM microphone and I could put some rocker type clothes together. Cheap, right? Well two days ago, she informs me that she has changed her mind and she want's to be Glinda, the good witch from Wizard of Oz. She was Dorothy last year. She absolutely loves Wizard of Oz. But dag, this means I have to go out and buy stuff! Ummm can we say broke? yeah, so, I'm trying to talk her into to sticking with HM, as much as I'm SICK of HM! Thanks for sharing and can't wait to see pictures!!
    hugs from NC