Out of the Darkness walk

Posted by Stitchblade | 9:14 PM Oct 19, 2008

Yesterday my friend Misti, all of my children and myself joined with the Cooksey Family and walked in the Out of the Darkness Walk. It was a 5K walk for Suicide prevention and awareness. Our team raised $1700 to help fund this great organization. Below are some pictures I managed to take while walking Saturday. It was a great time for a great cause and I am so happy we could be there!






| , , , , , , , , | 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. LinLori // October 20, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

    Looks like it was a great day for the walk! So glad you were able to raise so much money! Good job!

  2. Suzi // October 20, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

    What a great idea and such an important issue. Thanks for walking--it looked like a great day.