Tag I'm it again and maybe you too!

Posted by Stitchblade | 12:26 PM Oct 14, 2008

Candace at Mommy Matters tagged me!

The instructions are:

* Go to your Sixth Picture Folder then pick your Sixth Picture.
* Pray that you remember the details.
* Tag 5 others.


OK this was my 6Th photo in my 6Th picture folder! It's an old one! This was taken at our first house, I can tell because of that awful paneling! Lauren is close to 2 in this photo. Looking at a photo album while trying to use the potty, and apparently very tired!

Now I must tag 5 others to do the same...here they are! Get on it people!

Jessica
Misti
Catt
Linlori
LJ



| , , | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. 'Cuz I Felt Like It! // October 14, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

    I'll do it, but I ain't taggin' anybody! Last time I did that, one person actually did it...dangit.