Ugh. what's happening to me?

Posted by Stitchblade | 9:11 AM Oct 15, 2008

OK, it's not like that bad..but still....why am I breaking out at this age? I have more breakouts as an adult than I did as a teenager? What gives? Is it my greasy kids touching my face all the time? Is it stress? It's driving me crazy. I am 33 or something...33? Yea I think 33 and here I have little spots on my chin, nose and forehead ready to pop up! I know I am not the only one that is going through this, so come on and tell me what acne treatment you use. I don't want to spend tons of money on making my skin look good, so the basics only please! I don't really get greasy either, in fact my skin on my nose is always dry. I'm so not hip to this stuff. Help me.......

| , | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. LinLori // October 15, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

    I use St. Ives Apricot scrub and that's about it. Try to go minimal on the makeup - not like you need it anyway ;)