Oh Oh...I want to win!

Posted by Stitchblade | 8:48 PM Oct 16, 2008

ME ME ME ME ME ME! Yes ME I want to win this, but I guess y'all can have a chance too... I mean...ugh..yea...I'll tell ya. So here is the deal. These awesome chicks over at The Secret is in the Sauce are giving away something awesome and amazing, and you probably want it just as bad as I do... The new Photoshop Elements 7! How awesome are they? Well they are just my very best friends in the world. Did I mention they were pretty? Did I win yet?

| , , | 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Karina // October 17, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

    San antonio:)

  2. nikkicrumpet // October 17, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

    LOL..not only is your blog name funny...your icon pic funny, but your beggin post is funny. Heck I'd give ya the prize after that post! Thanks for stopping by today. I love following people home and finding great places like this one!