Holidays

Posted by Stitchblade | 1:49 PM Oct 10, 2008

My favorite Holidays are quickly sneaking up on us. I love Thanksgiving. I always have, I was born on Thanksgiving day even! Occasionally my birthday lands on my beloved T day! This year it is the day before my birthday. I guess I get to eat left over turkey sandwiches on my birthday. Maybe some sweet potato pie, apple pie, pumpkin pie (which I just learned I do actually like). Yes I LOVE T day! J suggested that we have T day at our house this year. I don't think I am up for it. There are sooo many people in his family and I just don't think I could keep it together. I tend to get flustered and really...like seriously...I just don't think I can do it.

| , | 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Heather (How to be a Woman..?) // October 10, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

    Of course you can do it! You were born to do this kind of floofy stuff. And remember - nobody's Thanksgiving is perfect. More like in those Chevy Chase Vacation movies.

  2. ~Lori~ // October 11, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

    You could totally do it! Just plan a ahead! Just about everything can be cooked ahead of time and just reheated the day of! ;)

  3. Jane Sr. // October 11, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

    Happy Early Birthday!!! I hope you have a good T Day!!