10 Random facts about me

Posted by Stitchblade | 7:50 PM Sep 25, 2008

This was assigned to me by Heather

I am a Tattoo Artist and Body Piercer

I have 3 daughters

I am learning to play the guitar

I am afraid of cats, birds, and spider monkeys

I am self taught in everything that I do and believe I can do anything!

I have a thumbprint shaped birthmark on my bootie

I love thrift stores

I have been nursing for 4 yrs, 4 mo, and 6 days straight as of today

I'm 33 but I think I am 21

I love my friends




Passing this on to 10 other people


  1. 'Cuz I Felt Like It!
  2. Just the 5 of us!
  3. Hello Jobi
  4. Late Mornin' lullaby
  5. One Retro Mama
  6. Giggle Talk
  7. Primal Mommies
  8. One tired mama and a 6 pack
  9. Melanie's Closet Project Blog
  10. Chasing My Tail

| , , | 5 comments »

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // September 25, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

    Ok OK I'll do it!!

    LOL

    I'm still working on the other tag from you!! its saved to draft so after I finish I'll post it.

  2. 'Cuz I Felt Like It! // September 26, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

    I don't know 10 others to pass this on too! So, on my end, it'll end with me....sorry! I'll get on it in a bit!

  3. 'Cuz I Felt Like It! // September 26, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

    Done.

  4. Anonymous // September 26, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

    Great job, Brandy!

    Still laughing about you being afraid of cats, birds and spider monkeys. What are your thoughts on ferrets?

    It's amazing that you've been nursing that long! I love nursing and would hate to give it up. It's very special and important to me. But I'm guessing that as the one year mark approaches I'll be like - ok, maybe I'm ready now lol

    You will be forever 21 in your heart. :)

  5. Renee // October 8, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

    ummm... I just saw your comment. I'll do it now :P