I learned a new trick!

Posted by Stitchblade | 10:39 PM Sep 22, 2008

Check it out! I learned a new trick and added a signature to my posts! Thanks to the tips I found at Jay's corner. They had a post up about adding a divider between posts. I took that info and was able to add in a signature to my own blog. The only thing I did differently is add the code in after Footer 1. Footer 3 is where the divider code goes as instructed on the blog post, I will add in a divider later. S0 thank you very much for the instructions! Go check it out and personalize that blog of yours a bit more!

Oh by the way...I was able to create my signature with coding included at My Live Signature! They have many fonts to choose from, colors, slants, sizes, etc! Coding included!

| | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // September 26, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

    Hi! Nice to see that you are benefited from my post! thanks for your post and good signature!
    Have a great time! Nice to know you!