Girly Things

Posted by Stitchblade | 11:25 PM Sep 30, 2008

I love love love FREEBIES! This link has actually been in my favorites for a long time. I don't know why I never shared it here before. Girly Things does not charge a cent for the bow instructions posted to her site. It is all there for every crafty mama to use. Yes, for real...no money needed for the instructions to make a cute little bow! Just visit the site and browse the many many bow instructions and make a few or even a hundred....you can sell the bows even! She even has advice and tips on selling the bows....I swear...this mama is NOT stingy at all! She learned to share her toys....SO go on...get to bow makin'! OH I have a GREAT idea...you make a Neon Green Leopard print bow to match this dress you need to buy from me....sound good?

| , , | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // October 1, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

    That is one of my fav sites!!