What I did today...a thrilling post..um yea

Posted by Stitchblade | 9:48 PM Sep 30, 2008

Well our condenser coil on our AC froze up, so I just about died today. I needed to sew, but it was just way too hot and I didn't manage to do that. I talked to J about some things he wanted to pick up from the store. Something about clamps and other work holding thingamajiggers. Don't ask me...I have no clue. Only thing I know about clamps are what I use for piercing..otherwise known as forceps...oh yea and those things Jessica has in the back of her nightstand drawer, but we won't talk about that here..... Anyhow...this evening we had a field trip to a Photography studio for Morgan's 4H class. She enjoyed that and can not wait to get started on her assignments. This 4H thing really has been fun so far. The little ones have Clover Buds tomorrow, then it is Entomology, Drama (clowning) and Leadership for Morgan. 4H days are long but totally worth it.

| , | 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // October 1, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

    It's so sweet that you guys do 4H. It's good to know that it's still around in our fast-paced techy world.

  2. 'Cuz I Felt Like It! // October 2, 2008 at 6:28 AM  

    Yeah, you know ALL about those things in the back of my drawer....you lent me yours. Mmmhhhmmm......I'm just sayin'.