Organize, declutter and more.....

Posted by Stitchblade | 9:44 AM Sep 20, 2008

I am on a message board and one of the hot topics right now is decluttering! I have come across a blog with some more tips to help us all get organized and declutter. It is called Home Organization Solutions . They cover everything in the house! Kids, Clutter, Organizing, Holidays, Paper....just about anything you can think of you could probably find an idea or a solution here. For those of you trying to declutter I suggest you read this post called Top 3 tips to declutter your home. There are also links to other blogs about decluttering. I know one specific mama who said PAPER was her problem. TONS of paper and she had no idea what to do. Here is a post about controlling paper clutter so mama you KNOW who you are....check it out! Tons of info here to get you started in organizing your home. Now get off the computer and declutter! As for myself...I am off to check out the Holiday tips! Christmas is right around the corner and I need to get a jump on it!

| | 0 comments »

0 comments