I can make $7.50?

Posted by Stitchblade | 9:06 AM Sep 19, 2008

So, I was reading a blog post today by i.do.blog. Lately it has become a quest of mine to check out as many blogs as I can. This post caught my eye because...well to be honest it was about money. Now I am a frugal mama that looks for some extra cash wherever I can find it. The blog post was about a newer program by pay per post where you review the posts made by the poster. Sounds pretty simple. I did click the link to sign up, but there seemed to be a little technical difficulty on the websites end, so we shall see if it worked and if it is indeed a money maker.

There are quite a few reviews of other bloggers on this blog, so after I post this I am going to look through those and see what other goodies I can find! If anyone has used the pay per post review program I would love to hear what you think about it. I have seen Pay Per Post before, but never the review option.

| | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Lisa Johnston // September 19, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

    That sounds interested! Hey, 7.50 is a gallon of milk, loaf of bread, and a dozen eggs.... Well, at least in some places! That's french toast baby!