I was TAGGED!

Posted by Stitchblade | 1:03 PM Sep 20, 2008

I was tagged by Giggle Talk!
Favorite person (outside family)?
Jessica from 'Cuz I Felt Like it of course!
Favorite food?
Salad, specifically from the Olive Garden.
Quirks about you?
hmmm....I dunno?
Any regrets in life?
Yea, wasting time on people who made me unhappy
Favorite Charity/Cause?
Anything that helps kids in our OWN country.
Favorite Blog recently?
Rocks in My Dryer
Something you can’t get enough of?
Starbucks!
Worst job you’ve ever had?
Waitress!
What job would you pay NOT to have?
Anything outside in the Texas heat!
If you could be a fly on the wall, where?
oh I can think of a lot! heeeheee but I will keep them to myself.
Guilty Pleasure?
Dark Chocolate!
Got any confessions?
No not really
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it?
A digital SLR fer sure!
Favorite thing about your house?
The old hardwoods, and the huge back yard!
Least favorite thing about your house?
No screen in the windows because they are the old tilt out windows.
One thing you are bad at?
Painting my nails, and putting on liquid eyeliner.
One thing you’re good at?
Tattooing, drawing, painting, sewing, lots of stuff!
If you could change something about your circumstances, what?
I'd be rich!
Who would you like to meet someday? Living or dead?
You know...I may be lame, but I just do not have an answer for this!
What makes you feel sexy?
J
Who is your real life hero?
These are hard....
What is the hardest part of your job?
finding time
When are you most relaxed?
In the shower
What stresses you out?
Everything! But I am working on that!
What can you not live without?
My Family and close friends. COFFEE!
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists?
I don't get it...
Why do you blog?
just cuz

Okay - rules:
1. Answer the questions
2. Link back to whoever tagged you
3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.

| , | 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Lori // September 20, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

    OK, I did it back on my blog! ;)

  2. Anonymous // September 24, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

    OMG I just noticed that you've already been tagged! Now I feel really bad tagging you! lol

    If you ever have a free sec, check out my blog for details. If you don't I totally understand.

    Have an awesome hump day!

  3. Anonymous // September 25, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

    Thanks! Will have to get to this soon.