Christmas ideas for MEN??

Posted by Stitchblade | 3:20 PM Sep 9, 2008

Here I sit at my computer with a runny nose, shivering bones and I think I may be dying.....However I have to think about some things. These things involve ME needing YOU people...yea YOU. The people who read but rarely comment. I need you. I am near death and this is my request, have a heart. I need some ideas for Christmas presents for the Man. So far I have come across the bacon of the month club. What man wouldn't want to be a member of a club that sends him bacon monthly? I could truly see this being a hit, but I am still looking for more ideas before I decide on one. There are those beer of the month clubs...but he only drinks Texas beer such as Shiner Bock, so that would not be good. Give me your ideas....Please! I beg of you to have a heart and help a girl out.

| | 1 comments »

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // September 18, 2008 at 1:23 AM  

    Is there a Texas Beer of the Month club? haha. I am terrible w/ presents. I will have to think some more.